Call (902) 462-4333 for more information
All doindogs' puppies are guaranteed to be vet checked inoculated with first shots, de-wormed, and permanently identified prior to delivery to the purchaser.
Furthermore, all pups are purebred and will be registered with the canadian kennel club.
Pups are guaranteed against the following, as well as any other established hereditary defects for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Should a defect appear within this time period which is sufficiently serious in the opinion of two qualified veterinarians, one of whom is selected by the breeder, the breeder may replace the pup with another pup of equivalent quality, or, at the breeder's option, refund the original purchase price. In either case the breeder may require the return alive of the pup in question for the purpose of destruction such decision being solely in the discretion of the breeder.
- Entropion, Distichiasis, and Trichiasis (eyelid deformities that cause irritation to the cornea due to abnormally positioned eyelashes).
- Hereditary cataracts and progressive retinal atrophy (eye disease that can lead to blindness).
- Hip dysplasia
- SAS (hereditary heart defect)
- Von Wiellebrand's disease (blood disorder in which the dog becomes a bleeder). Monochidism and Cryptorchidism (absence of one or both testicles).
- Exercise Induced Collapse (EIC), Progressive Retina Apathy (PRA), RD/OSD and Centronuclear Myopathy (CNM)
Note: Hip x-rays must be read by a qualified radiologist at the "Orthopedic Foundation for Animals" or "University of Pennsylvania, (PennHIP)" before the dog may be returned.
Note: a qualified ophthalmologist must complete Eye examinations before any dog is returned with hereditary eye defects.
Note: a qualified cardiologist must confirm Suspicion of SAS.